For more information, contact:
|Peter Gillespie, VP Corporate Sales and Marketing
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Advanced Energy Expands Market-Leading Matching Network Portfolio with Navio™Configurable Digital Matching Network
Provides an economical choice for digital performance in a configurable solution
CHICAGO, Ill., April 20, 2011—Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NasdaqGM: AEIS), a leader in power conversion solutions, announced today that it will launch the company’s newest addition to its leading matching network product portfolio, the NavioTM digital matching network, at the 54th annual SVC TechCon 2011 scheduled for April 19-20 in Chicago, Ill. Sponsored by Society of Vacuum Coaters, the event is one of the largest thin film coating technology tradeshows in the United States.
Dr. Hans Betz, chief executive officer of Advanced Energy, said, “Advanced Energy continues to strengthen our leadership position in RF delivery systems by broadening our solutions portfolio. With the addition of the Navio, Advanced Energy sets a new standard for maximizing customer value with unmatched cost of ownership in a high-performance, versatile design. Our core focus on power conversion technology drives new products with greater process performance capabilities for our customers, including enhanced configurability and efficiency.”
Advanced Energy has extended its digital matching network platform to include simplicity yet high reliability in one of the most affordable matching networks on the market today. Navio’s inherent design advantages enable fast, accurate, and reliable impedance matching for the most efficient and stable power delivery available. In addition, the system is highly configurable for a wide variety of thin film applications, making it ideally suited for most PECVD, etch/clean, and PVD requirements for the solar PV, industrial, flat panel display and MEMS markets.SVC TechCon Show Highlights
Advanced Energy experts will be available at the Company’s booth (#207, Hyatt Regency Hotel) to discuss the latest advancements in vacuum coating technologies. In addition to the Navio, the company will showcase its established, market-leading power-delivery systems and service offerings, including:
- Ascent® DC Power Supplies, featuring proprietary Arc Management System™ technology designed to deliver reliable, stable and repeatable power throughout the thin-film manufacturing process. The result is outstanding film quality, productivity, throughput and yield.
- Cesar® RF Power Supplies, a robust and versatile platform offering exceptionally consistent RF power-delivery performance, enhanced operational ease and flexibility, as well as a diverse selection of models for customized performance without custom-unit lead times.
- LineUp® Service Program, a customized combination of product enhancements, upgrades, refurbishment , trade-in, and retrofit programs targeted specifically for existing and emerging power requirements. Designed by our dedicated team of global services specialists, the program is targeted at extending product lifetime and ROI, maximizing capital efficiency, and increasing uptime.
In addition to the exhibit, the company is pleased to participate in the following technology forums:
- Factors in Arc Parameter Selection on Large Scale Deposition Processes, presented by members of Advanced Energy’s Thin Films Technical Staff, Dan Carter and Hendrik Walde.
About Advanced Energy
- The Effects of Process Power on Arc Rate and Nodule Formation during sputtering of Aluminum –Doped Zinc Oxide, presented by Ken Nauman, Thin Films Global Segment Engineer, of Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, thin-film manufacturing and solar-power generation. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado with dedicated support and service locations around the world. For more information, go to www.advanced-energy.com
# # #